      From: "Boerger Investigative Services, LLC" <dean@...>
      To: private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com,
      PrivateInvestigator@yahoogroups.com, NCISSnews@yahoogroups.com,
      nali.members@..., infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Dec 20, 2010 19:41:28 GMT+00:00
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Blackberry Tracking

      Dear List Members:

      I have a client who claims that her estranged husband has placed a tracking
      card on her and his daughter's cell phone which diverts telephone calls and
      text messages to his Blackberry. She is claiming that an employee at the
      Verizon store told her that this type device is only available to federal
      law enforcement.

      Is this technology available on the free market? Are there any
      countermeasures that may be taken? Would this violate any federal
      wiretapping laws? Any information would be helpful.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their anticipated responses.

      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...
      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
      Main Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      BIS Companies:
      Strategic Training Group, LLC
      Web: www.strategictraining.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies, LTD
      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      Active Member:
      IAPI - Past President | PISPWV - VP Education
      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net Web: www.pispwv.org
      NALI, NCISS, NSPII, OIA, OATIA, SOFAIA