16743Re: [infoguys-list] Paso Robles Field Operative Wanted...

  • CW Sellers
    Dec 13, 2010
      I am very familiar with the Paso area and could handle the assignment should you not get someone local.

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Managing Investigator

      The Sellers Investigative Group
      www.tsigusa.com

      CA. Lic. 25415
      (209) 568-8744 Field Direct
      (209) 523-5350 Field Fax

      This message was sent from the field on my iPhone, please excuse all "fat finger" touch pad typos.