16654Sample DAR / Security Shift Report

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Oct 31, 2010
      Dear List Members:

      I am seeking a model Daily Activity Report / Shift Report common and
      standard for a security officer to complete during their shift. Word format
      would be appreciated in order to adapt to our needs. You may respond to my
      at dean@...

      Thanking everyone in advance for your anticipated responses.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...
      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
      Main Web: www.boergerpi.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      BIS Companies:
      Strategic Training Group, LLC
      Web: www.strategictraining.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies, LTD
      Web: www.spygearcenter.com <http://www.spygearcenter.com/>

      Active Member:
      IAPI - Past President | PISPWV - VP Education
      Web: www.iapi.net <http://www.iapi.net/> Web: www.pispwv.org
      NALI, NCISS, NSPII, OIA, OATIA, SOFAIA