      From: Hawkspirit <hawkspirit@...>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: How does one protect self from telephone line wire taps?
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 11:59 PM

      YTk0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEwMDM1NTQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDU5MzU0BG1zZ0lkAzE2

      MzI2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyODA2NDk4NzY-> Re: How does one

      protect self from telephone line wire taps?

      Voice conversations would have to be encrypted, next best choice an

      unregistered pre pay cell phone using *67 on all outgoing calls.

      Roger

      www.bugsweeps.com