16331RE: [infoguys-list] How does one protect self from telephone line wire taps?

  • Rob O'Neill
    Jul 31, 2010
      Hey…this sounds familiar! Didn’t the group go around and around with this gut about 4 or so months ago?

      Rob O'Neill

      Advanced Research Group, Inc.

      (630) 938-4716 Office

      (630) 768-6561 Mobile

      (630) 982-0692 Fax

      rroneill@... Email

      Florida License A2900189

      Illinois License 117.001361

      Indiana License PI20900496

      Wisconsin License 16695-062

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.

      From: _suesarkis@... <mailto:_suesarkis%40aol.com> _ (mailto:suesarkis@... <mailto:suesarkis%40aol.com> ) <_suesarkis@... <mailto:_suesarkis%40aol.com> _
      (mailto:suesarkis@... <mailto:suesarkis%40aol.com> ) >
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] How does one protect self from telephone line
      wire taps?
      To: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:_infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> _ (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> )
      Date: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 11:27 AM

      Patrick -

      You should be skeptical. My best suggestion to you is to hire an

      experienced and licensed PI who specializes in the field as they would
      have the

      proper equipment. Reliable, accurate equipment is expensive. Not only will

      they have the proper equipment, they would know how to use it.

      Sue

      In a message dated 7/31/2010 8:22:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

      _patla2@... <mailto:_patla2%40yahoo.com> _ (mailto:patla2@... <mailto:patla2%40yahoo.com> ) writes:

      Let me clarify that. When I re-read my post I noticed that a person can't

      get a clear picture of what I need. I am simply looking for any

      suggestions on what is the best device to use on a telephone line that can
      detect

      all manner of phone taps, be it wired, microwaved or any other way one can

      tap into a phone line. My P.I. friend who has left the state suggested
      that

      I use a white noise CD while talking on the telephone. I am a bit of a

      skeptic when it comes to using these things and, like the show me state, I

      need proof that it does work before I begin to rely on it for sole
      support.

      In short, I have a need to know what works and/or what doesn't. Are there

      any websites that sell these Items that you could point me to? Thanks in

      advance for any help that I receive. Take care.

      Patrick

      :-)

      --- On Tue, 7/27/10, Patrick <__patla2@... <mailto:__patla2%40yahoo.com> _
      (mailto:_patla2@... <mailto:_patla2%40yahoo.com> ) _ (mailto:_patla2@... <mailto:_patla2%40yahoo.com> _ (mailto:patla2@... <mailto:patla2%40yahoo.com> ) )

      From: Patrick <__patla2@... <mailto:__patla2%40yahoo.com> _ (mailto:_patla2@... <mailto:_patla2%40yahoo.com> ) _

      To: __infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:__infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> _
      (mailto:_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:_infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> ) _ (mailto:_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:_infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> _
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> ) )

      Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 6:11 PM

      My P.I. and I have come to the conclusion that my phone line has been

      bugged. As my friend is currently on the move and heading out of state
      never to

      return, I have a need to know. How does one protect oneself from such

      invasions of privacy. Yea, I know that some of you are sitting back and

      thinking that I must have done something wrong and the people who are
      bugging my

      phone line are doing so legally. I can assure you that I am not a
      convicted

      felon, I do not have a record and I haven't gotten so much as a speeding

      ticket in all the years that I have been driving. If I have done something

      wrong, I would like to know what it is. If you don't believe me, then
      e-mail

      me off the group and I will give you all the particulars needed to do a

      background check on me. With that being said I have a need to know if any
      of

      you know of a device and/or devices that would help me identify when
      people

      are listening in. These people have even gone as far as

      record my conversations and played it back in my presence(I was across the

      alley at a relatives house when they did the playback at a loud volume so

      that I could hear it). This is an invasion of privacy and I would like to

      stop it now. I appreciate any and all help that I can get. Thanks.