16280Re: [infoguys-list] Bank Account Search Source - Response/Reply

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Jul 7, 2010
      Good Morning Patrick,

      If I were you, I wouldn't spar with me either, but I suspect that your
      complete failure to answer the perfectly legitimate questions that I asked
      speaks volumes to those interested in this exchange.

      As for my publishing this to the FAPI list, I understand that you are a
      FAPI member, and, since I Chair the FAPI Ethics Committee, I think your
      activity on this list is relevant there to the extent that it raises ethical
      issues here.

      Now, if you should change your mind and choose to spar with me, feel free
      to rise to the occasion and demonstrate that you can perform. I'll not
      only pay off my wager, I'll apologize.

      C'mon . . . $50K just to come up with my offshore account number using
      any method you choose, GLB compliant or not!? I even offered to identify the
      Country (Austria) and the financial institution (Erste Bank).

      Man up Dude . . . impress us.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C
      www.FraudsAndScams.com

      PS. George, Bruce, Mish . . . and any of our other fine folks with
      significant financial experience, "Yes, it is what you probably think it is."

      ; )

      In a message dated 7/7/2010 10:41:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      pdjservices@... writes:

      Bill,

      This type of post is argumentative AT BEST, and the fact that you cc'd
      another list serve that had nothing to do with the topic should get the
      moderators attention.

      I will not publicly spar with you on this - I am sure you are good at what
      you
      do, while this type of work is not always a perfect science we do our best
      to be
      as thorough as possible.

      Kindest Regards,

      Patrick L. Baird, TLPE
      Private Investigator, Process Server
      Phone: 1-800-298-1153
      Fax: 1-800-297-0012
      PDJ Investigations – PI License A10979
      Nationwide Asset Location, Skip Tracing & Telephone Investigations
      www.PDJservices.com

      ________________________________
      From: "_oracleintl@..._ (mailto:oracleintl@...) "
      <_oracleintl@..._ (mailto:oracleintl@...) >