16082RE: [infoguys-list] Is planting a bug legal

  • TSCM/Special Ops Group Inc.
    May 10, 2010
      Im amazed at how some believe the bureau or any other agency will jump and
      investigate a simple device found incident.
      The proper way is to start by getting a police report with visual
      documentation when the device is found.

      If there is no pending litigation, or sensitive data involved with the
      device, it becomes minimized even more.
      Attys may thrive on discovered devices w regard to a ongoing civil
      matter,other than that rotsa ruck getting anyone to use man hours on a bug
      found incident...........If you feel that strong about your "case" plead it
      the next time the grand jury convenes in your jurisdiction.

      futhermore no PI or even 5 yr old would use a parabolic mike to listen to a
      bug.........
      please research your devices and techniques before pulling the alarm......

      rant mode off

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville,TN. 37203
      Mail to:MitchD@...
      Website www.tscmusa.com
      (615) 251 0441
      fax (615) 523 0300
      Tools for investigators at: covertworx.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING!!! This electronic message contains information
      which may be privileged and/or confidential. This information is intended
      for the exclusive use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or
      indicated above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
      or use of any parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
      prohibited.

      _____