      From: C.I.S. Lists <list@...>
      Subject: RE: [infoguys-list] Is planting a bug legal
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 8:10 PM

      (1) Do you have a phone?

      (2) Can you locate your local FBI office telephone number?

      If you answered yes to both the above, see (3)

      (3) call the FBI and make a report.

      Brian K. Ingram, Owner

      Consulting Investigation Services

      Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations

      Forensic Data Recovery,

      Catastrophic Event Investigations,

      Major Case Criminal Defense

      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"

      brian@cispi. net

      www.cispi.net

      www.itraceemail. com

      Texas P.I. License A-8429

      P.O. Box 2097 Waxahachie, Texas 75168

      Voice:(972) 937-3938

      Fax: (469) 548-9224

      School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405

      Member-American College of Forensic Examiners

      Member-Intellenet

      _____

      From: C.I.S. Lists <list@... <mailto:list% 40cispi.net> >

      To: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys- list%40yahoogrou ps.com> yahoogroups. com

      Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 5:01 PM

      Don't know what the laws are in India, but if you do that here in the U.S.,

      someone is going to federal prison.

      Brian K. Ingram, B.S., Owner

      Consulting Investigation Services

      www.cispi.net

      www.itraceemail. com

      Forensic Data Recovery; Email Tracing/Internet and eBusiness Investigations;

      Catastrophic Event Investigations; Major Case Criminal Defense.

      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigation"

      Tx. License: A-08429

      P.O. Box 2097

      Waxahachie, Texas 75168

      Voice:972-937- 3938

      Fax: 469-548-9224

      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners

      Intellenet

      _____

      From: infoguys-list@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:infoguys- list@ yahoogroups.

      com]

      On Behalf Of x9int

      Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 12:30 PM

      To: infoguys-list@ yahoogroups. com

      Subject: [infoguys-list] Is planting a bug legal

      Dear group,

      Greetings.

      I am working on a post matrimonial investigation. It is a kind of spouse

      cheat case. Our client want to plant a bug in subject's bedroom to listen

      her telephonic conversations during his absence.

      Can we plant if our client (subject's husband) need.As he takes full

      responsibility on himself

      Is it a legal or safe for us.

      Please suggest

      Regards