16073Re: [infoguys-list] Is planting a bug legal

  • CW Sellers
    May 10, 2010
      You got the goods, now collect a lil $$$$ from the judge by filing
      suit, sue the PI while your at it. Give him amunity if he testifies
      againts the judge in FEDERAL court, I did say, FEDERAL. It's a sl m
      dunk so take on the Nike slogan, Just Do It!

      C. W. Sellers

      CA. Lic. 25415
      (209) 568-8744 Field Direct
      (209) 523-5350 Field Fax

      This message was sent from the field on my iPhone, please excuse all
      touch pad typos.