      From: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Patrick Smith
      Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 6:44 PM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [infoguys-list] Is planting a bug legal

      I have a neighbor who lives next door (who is a city court judge by the way)
      hire no less than 5 (count them - 5) private investigators to follow me
      around and harass me. One of them actually did plant a bug in my telephone.
      I found out by hiring a local P.I./Bailbondsman to do a bug sweep of my
      house. We found the bug, disabled it and then located the P.I. who had
      installed it and was using a parabolic mic to listen in on our conversations
      at the time. My P.I. called this P.I. on his cell phone and told him to
      stop. Later, my P.I. called me and told me about his conversation with the
      other P.I. The other P.I. admitted that he took it on the judge's word that
      I was a convicted sex offender and admitted that he owed me an apology. My
      question is..... How do you fight this type of harassment? I live in a
      small town where half the city government is corrupt and the other half
      deals drugs.

      Computer Programmer/Analyst/Instructor/Amateur Web Page Designer/Technician
      for hire.
      Still looking for that dream job that constantly eludes me!!!

      --- On Mon, 5/10/10, C.I.S. Lists <list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net>

      From: C.I.S. Lists <list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net> >
      To: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 5:01 PM

      Don't know what the laws are in India, but if you do that here in the U.S.,

      someone is going to federal prison.

      Brian K. Ingram, B.S., Owner

      Consulting Investigation Services

      www.itraceemail. com

      Forensic Data Recovery; Email Tracing/Internet and eBusiness Investigations;

      Catastrophic Event Investigations; Major Case Criminal Defense.

      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigation"

      Tx. License: A-08429

      P.O. Box 2097

      Waxahachie, Texas 75168

      Voice:972-937- 3938

      Fax: 469-548-9224

      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners