      From: C.I.S. Lists <list@...>
      Subject: RE: [infoguys-list] Is planting a bug legal
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 5:01 PM

      Don't know what the laws are in India, but if you do that here in the U.S.,

      someone is going to federal prison.

      Brian K. Ingram, B.S., Owner

      Consulting Investigation Services

      www.cispi.net

      www.itraceemail. com

      Forensic Data Recovery; Email Tracing/Internet and eBusiness Investigations;

      Catastrophic Event Investigations; Major Case Criminal Defense.

      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigation"

      Tx. License: A-08429

      P.O. Box 2097

      Waxahachie, Texas 75168

      Voice:972-937- 3938

      Fax: 469-548-9224

      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners

      Intellenet

      _____