16069RE: [infoguys-list] Is planting a bug legal

  • C.I.S. Lists
    May 10 2:01 PM
      Don't know what the laws are in India, but if you do that here in the U.S.,
      someone is going to federal prison.

      Brian K. Ingram, B.S., Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      www.cispi.net
      www.itraceemail.com
      Forensic Data Recovery; Email Tracing/Internet and eBusiness Investigations;
      Catastrophic Event Investigations; Major Case Criminal Defense.
      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigation"
      Tx. License: A-08429
      P.O. Box 2097
      Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Voice:972-937-3938
      Fax: 469-548-9224
      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
      Intellenet

      _____