16068Re: [infoguys-list] Is planting a bug legal

    May 10, 2010
      Veer -

      I would strongly recommend seeking the advice of counsel in India for
      that. I don't believe most of us are familiar with the laws of India.

      Sincerely,
      Sue Sarkis

      In a message dated 5/10/2010 11:04:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      x9int@... writes:

      Dear group,
      Greetings.

      I am working on a post matrimonial investigation. It is a kind of spouse
      cheat case. Our client want to plant a bug in subject's bedroom to listen
      her telephonic conversations during his absence.
      Can we plant if our client (subject's husband) need.As he takes full
      responsibility on himself
      Is it a legal or safe for us.
      Please suggest

      Regards