16060Difficult Locate

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    May 8 8:48 AM
      Dear List Members:

      I have a difficult locate in Indiana. He is off the radar and I need to
      locate him this weekend. We have done all the database checks, court
      checks, vehicles, driver's license, jails, hospitals, homeless shelters,
      former landlords, post office, etc, etc. I do have his identifiers.

      Anyone want a challenge? J Please contact me via email at
      dean@....

      Thanks to everyone's anticipated responses.

      Be safe,

      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...
      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
      Main Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      BIS Companies:
      Strategic Training Group, LLC
      Web: www.strategictraining.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies, LTD
      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      Active Member:
      IAPI - Past President | PISPWV - Secretary
      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net Web: www.pispwv.org
      NALI, NCISS, NSPII, OIA, OATIA, SOFAIA