16036Lookout, WV - Local investigator Needed

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Apr 29, 2010
      Dear List Members:

      I am in need of someone LOCAL to, which means within a 20-25 radius, and
      knows the area of Lookout, WV. I have a locate on a subject and some
      surveillance.

      Please contact me at dean@... ONLY if you are in the immediate
      area. Thanks.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger
      Chief Investigator
      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...
      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
      Main Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      BIS Companies:
      Strategic Training Group, LLC
      Web: www.strategictraining.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies, LTD
      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      Active Member:
      IAPI - Past President | PISPWV - Secretary
      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net Web: www.pispwv.org
      NALI, NCISS, NSPII, OIA, OATIA, SOFAIA