      opportunities we offer.

      Contact SAI today @ 1-87SIGNALHITS (1-877-446-2544) to find out why we
      are "Leading The Industry In The Fight Against Signal Piracy™"

      Saturday, May 1, 2010

      HBOPPV®

      Floyd Mayweather, Jr. v. "Sugar" Shane Mosley

      9pm EST / 6pm PST Live on HBOPPV®

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , to see our list of events and contact
      us today to become a part of our professional organization.

      Jamie Jessel, President

      Sherry A. Giammichele, CEO

      Steven Levine, COO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.