15936Re: [infoguys-list] The cop

    Mar 17, 2010
      Were they raped? Probably not and there is no physical evidence which
      should be readily available to support their allegations.

      Is Deputy blow guilty? probably not.

      What are your feelings about the immigration issue?. It disgusts me.
      There is no doubt in my mind that these complainants who are all know to one
      another conspired with each other to 1) nail a gay person; 2) file a action to
      become immediately eligible for a U-VISA followed by a green card

      what is important, not important in the above facts? - What is important
      is the fact that the prosecutor's office is so gullible, dumb, naive, and
      stupid to allow this country to be so abused as well as a decorated officer.

      AND, anyone who knows me knows that I am no LEO supporter !!!!! I just go
      by the evidence as presented.

      If what you presented is truly all they have, the prosecutor should be
      disbarred for sheer stupidity !!!!!!!

      Later I will tell you how I really feel.

      thank a military veteran