      Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 1:01 AM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Kansas Private Detective Association Meeting

      Upcoming Meeting for KPDA.  We hope you can make this one.  April 21, 2000 at 11 a.m. at the Broadview Hotel, Wichita, KS.  Guest Speaker, Karen Wittman, Asst. A.G., Ks. Dept. of Human Resources Fraud & Abuse Unit.  "Worker's Comp Fraud and The Private Investigator".
      Hope to see you all there.
      1-800-386-2113 or 316-722-1609 for R.S.V.P.

      Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backups and Restores
      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list