15787Seeking Tenant/Employment Screening Vendor

  • Rob O'Neill
    Feb 1, 2010

      We periodically have clients request tenant and pre-employment background
      screening. As we do not regularly conduct this type of screening it seems
      it would more efficient to outsource the requests we get. If you typically
      provide pre-employment and tenant background screening services and are
      interested in doing ours, please respond via email at rroneill@... with
      what information your reports contain along with estimated costs and
      turn-around times. We generally have less than 15 per month.

      Rob O'Neill

      Advanced Research Group, Inc.

      (630) 938-4716 Office

      (630) 768-6561 Mobile

      (630) 982-0692 Fax

      rroneill@... Email

      Florida License A2900189

      Illinois License 117.001361

      Indiana License PI20900496

      Wisconsin License 16695-062

      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the
      use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
      strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
      please destroy this message immediately.