15611Heads up To the Group

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Jan 4, 2010
      I don't know if there is anything to this, but I wanted to give everyone a
      heads up. I received a call from a gentleman inquiring about my putting
      some spyware on a cell phone for him. The caller ID read US Government. I
      could hear radio communication in the background and someone turned it down
      very quickly. I would think that if it were a sting they would have
      blocked the call. But then who knows. Once it became clear to him that I was
      not interested and explained to him that the software is illegal, he thanked
      me and terminated the call. I just thought it might be a good idea to
      pass this along.

      Best regards

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock