15609Re: [infoguys-list] pole-comment

    Jan 1, 2010
      In a message dated 1/1/2010 10:51:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Jurydoctor@... writes:

      I believe that Smith bears at least 80% of the blame.
      Yes, he missed the stop sign because of the sunlight but the sun often
      blinds people as they drive and the driver has to take precautions such as
      sunglasses to prevent accidents.
      Energy probably bears 20% because of where they placed the pole.
      Smith really did nothing wrong.

      Is this person allowed to vote ???

      thank a military veteran