15494Re: Sexting

  • RickyG
    Dec 4, 2009

      > Rick -

      > The mores (pronounced more-rays) have changed drastically and it is people
      > like you who will continue to ramble on incessantly attempting to justify
      > why this country is falling apart. I won't be here but you are in for one
      > heck of a shock. However, in the face of our current political arena, it
      > may not be that far off after all.
      >
      > Ugh, I'll get off my soapbox.
      >
      > Sue

      I agree that sometime in the 70s we started "going to hell"; something happened to us then, and I don't know what it was.

      I also agree that there is a problem now, and that problems is affecting our youth in some very bad ways (Columbine).

      But I don't think the problem is cell phones and computers......

      And when it gets as bad as it can possibly get, you'll be right here with me. You are far too mean to die, and you know that you still have many more people's lives to make miserable before you kill over on us.... ;o)

      At any rate, my argument is not as much against the points that you are making that something is so wrong with the society of today; because I do believe that too... I also believe that it is going to get worse. My argument is a technology argument that did ramble into this thread we now have, and I am simply trying say that we are blaming much on technology that we can control ourselves and thus should be taking personal responsibility for .......

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808