15492Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Sexting

    Dec 4, 2009
      Rick -

      There you go again.

      Although it is true that one would expect the numbers to diminish because
      of 1) birth control, and 2) abortions, neither of which were available back
      in the '50's and '60's as they are today, you went and only covered the
      '80's to the present time. I specifically requested you check the actual
      demographics provided by the government, not some teen research article,
      regarding the figures for the '50's and '60's. This country did not really
      start on the treacherously FAST slippery-slope moral decay until the '70's.
      I'm talking about the overall lack of general respect, self-respect and
      degradation, not the hormonal urges.

      There was a time in this country when everyone knew their role and they
      played it. They knew that each family had to produce 2.6 children for the
      country to maintain and without that, a country dies. Even gays got married
      and had children and played around a lot in the closet.

      Today we're down to what, 1.6 and I think we teeter at 2.1 if you include
      the illegals born here. When you have a society where the seniors
      outnumber the working class, you have a society approaching death. We're there
      right now. But, I digress as that is another chapter.

      The mores (pronounced more-rays) have changed drastically and it is people
      like you who will continue to ramble on incessantly attempting to justify
      why this country is falling apart. I won't be here but you are in for one
      heck of a shock. However, in the face of our current political arena, it
      may not be that far off after all.

      Ugh, I'll get off my soapbox.