15485Re: [infoguys-list] Sexting

  • Denise Marhoefer
    Dec 3, 2009
      This is one 13 year old who did not make it as a result of sexting.

      I am not sure if anything would have helped in this situation, changing
      schools? etc.,
      What are your thoughts?
      Denise

      'Sexting' bullying cited in teen girl's suicide - TODAY
      People<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34236377/ns/today-today_people/>
      Dec 2, 2009 *...* *Hope Witsell*, 13, took her own life. Dec. 2: In a TODAY
      exclusive, the mother of a 13-year-old *Florida* girl who committed suicide
      after *...*
      www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34236377/ns/today-today_people/ - 23 hours ago -

      On 12/2/09, Gary Krisulevicz <bartletagency@...> wrote:

      > Yeah.
      > Of course that is what I meant, sarcasm obviously went by without even
      > slowing down.
      > Jeez.
      > Gary L. Krisulevicz
      > Bartlet Agency, LLC
      > NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
      > www.bartletagency.com
      > (732) 996-1070
      >
      > ________________________________

      Denise Marhoefer
      Independent Investigative Journalist
      The Defense Foundation For Children USA
      www.defensefoundationforchildren.com/
      defensefoundation@...
      Our Forum
      www.defensefoundationforchildren.com/forum
      Miracles Of Hope Network www.miracles-of-hope.com
      The Juvenile Defender
      www.thejuveniledefender.com

      Member of F.L.I.P.
      Female Legal & Investigative Professionals
      http://www.flipmysteries.tv

      Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/denise.marhoefer/

      All of our efforts are dedicated to the creation and restoration of
      good in the lives of children--