15482Re: [infoguys-list] Sexting - Gary

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Dec 3, 2009
      Hi Gary,

      I have five kids - for many years, I was a single parent raising four
      children by myself. You should have been here back when I had them 2, 3, 5 and
      12. I certainly had more fun with that than I was expected to!

      Now, I have a lovely wife, a new three-year-old, and a niece that has
      lived with me for three years. All are A/B Honor Roll, and sometimes one of my
      crew manages straight A's. I share that with you to make the point that
      in my world, I am a hands-on, responsible parent, NOTHING about my children
      is trivial, and there is nothing that I take lightly.

      Nevertheless, your comment made me laugh. My daughter will be thirteen
      shortly, and I can certainly relate to what you said, as I knew exactly what
      you meant.

      Here's an article (unrelated) that I recently published that I think you
      might enjoy. I certainly bitch slapped Roland Martin, a guy I have had no
      use for since he declined a request by the Make-A-Wish foundation many years
      ago.

      _http://www.mrmoms.org/Fishing/Fishing.htm_
      (http://www.mrmoms.org/Fishing/Fishing.htm)

      If anyone is so inclined, feel free to reach out to Roland and ask him
      when he's going to come collect that hundred bucks.

      A man who scams children needs a little constructive humiliation.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 12/2/2009 6:55:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      bartletagency@... writes:

      Yeah.
      Of course that is what I meant, sarcasm obviously went by without even
      slowing down.
      Jeez.
      Gary L. Krisulevicz
      Bartlet Agency, LLC
      NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
      www.bartletagency.www
      (732) 996-1070

      From: Tom Slovenski <tom@cellularforens i
      <mailto:tom% 40cellularforens ics.com> cs.com>