15412Re: [infoguys-list] Truly Incredible Video -- Deputy Dumbass

    Nov 8, 2009
      Bill -

      When I first saw this tape back a while ago, I think the thing that upset
      me even more than what the deputies did was the Judge's attitude. She
      should have been on them like a fly on dung, but she wasn't. I don't care how
      busy her schedule was, she should have called for an immediate hearing with
      County Counsel present, the works. This is a Constitutional attack and
      that's all there is to it !!!!

      At the same time it is very depressing that our tax dollars are actually
      putting such morons through the academy and obviously not training them
      properly. I would have expected more from court services training.

      thank a military veteran