15403Re: [infoguys-list] Help being sought

    Nov 3, 2009
      Martha -

      Obviously you didn't pay attention to my post. The money is not a
      concern. I'm going to nail this SOB's ass to the cross. There are enough ripoff
      reports out there on these companies to choke a horse. Once I know the
      identity[ies] of the culprit[s] the world will know the identity[ies] of the
      culprit[s] along with as much information as I can garner.

      Sue

      In a message dated 11/3/2009 9:05:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      mlp633@... writes:

      Just contact your credit card company, file a report and refuse payment.
      I have had to do this several times because of phising scams or
      dissatisfaction with a product.

      --- On Tue, 11/3/09, _suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...)

      From: _suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...) <_suesarkis@..._
      (mailto:suesarkis@...) >
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Help being sought
      To: _SueSarkis@..._ (mailto:SueSarkis@...)
      Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 1:15 AM

      Folks -

      First I wish to apologize for the cross-postings but I need to reach many
      in a short time span.

      I have had my credit cards abused by some companies listed below. I have
      not ordered any merchandise from them and yet they have billed me for
      hundreds of dollars. I'm not worried about the money but I want to nail
      their
      butts to the judicial wall. The time I will have to devote to cancelling
      cards, sorting through this mess, etc. is mind boggling to say the least.

      The Internet is replete with RIPOFF reports, scam notices, etc. However,
      I have been unable to hook up the alleged companies or their individual
      addresses with bonafide human beings, as yet. If you have happened to work
      any cases on behalf of victims of any of these companies, please share the
      company ownership information, corporate records, etc. with me if you can.
      Considering the vast number of victims, I would assume some of you have
      been
      contacted and hopefully hired.

      I thank you in advance for your courteous and expeditious handling of this
      most important request as well as any information you might be able to
      provide me.

      The companies are:

      ColoCure, LLC
      2510 Warren Ave. Ste 3334