15398Re: [infoguys-list] Pearisburg VA

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2009
      Paula:

      How far are you from Pearisburg? Also, need to know if you have a
      sub-rate for when you are working with colleagues.

      Please respond privately and not on the list.

      Gil Whitlock
      Associated Research & Investigations
      899-720-8955
      _www.Associated-Research.com_ (http://www.associated-research.com/)

      In a message dated 11/2/2009 3:36:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      pghawthorne@... writes:

      Gil,

      We can help you out with this. Let me know.

      Thanks.

      Paula
      P n R Investigations

      From: _assoresearch@assores_ (mailto:assoresearch@...)
      Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 12:06:07
      To: <_picases@yahoogroupspica_ (mailto:picases@yahoogroups.com) >
      Cc: <_tracer@..._ (mailto:tracer@yahoogroups.com) >;
      <_infoguys-list@infoguys-lisinf_ (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) >
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Pearisburg VA

      We are seeking the assistance of a colleague in the Pearisburg VA area to
      conduct a couple of interviews. Please contact by email if interested.

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      _www.associated-_www.asso_www.a_http://www.associathttp://www.ahttp_
      (http://www.associated-research.com/) )