15384Re: [infoguys-list] Re: access-Amy

  • Amanda Bargmann
    Nov 1, 2009
       How long was the gate broken before thie murder occured?   Is it possible that the victim may have thought that if the attacter was on the inside of the gate that they belonged there?

      I would also recomend speaking to those who knew the victims, maybe they were the trusting sort who would answer the door to anyone. I know I used to be.  I grew up in an area where you didn't lock your doors to your house or your car.  It took me a long while of living in a large area and getting into the industry before I realized that not locking doors was a bad idea.

      I hope some of this helps.

      Amanda