15382Re: [infoguys-list] access-Sue

    Nov 1, 2009
      Amy -

      With such minimal information you would be asking for too much one would
      think. Since she's your client, only she knows whether or not she would have
      let them in and why. I can think of the complete opposite scenario where a
      bell is rung and the person tells the ringer to just "go away". They
      might not have such
      fortitude on a face to face confrontation with them right at the door. A
      deadbolt is not going to stop someone angry enough from kicking in the
      regular type of door without metal bars and barriers.

      Perhaps you should consider consulting with a psychiatrist who has done
      research in bullying, fear, intimidation and the like. Dr. Keith Ablow is a
      psychiatry correspondent for FOX News Channel and a New York Times
      bestselling author. His website is at _livingthetruth.com_
      (http://livingthetruth.com/) and his e-mail address is _info@..._
      (mailto:info@...) . I'd ask him for an opinion as to which way to go. I know he has
      done research on bullying, fear and intimidation.

      Good luck.

      thank a military veteran