      From: "Jurydoctor@..." <Jurydoctor@...>
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 9:11:56 AM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] anybody on this list

      I have not been able to google anything on this issue of what goes into the decision making of "letting someone in"
      I have found out that this area of security is known as "access control"
      it seems as though:
      mechanical devices (locks, deadbolts, keypads) x decsion making of the person permitting entrance = access control.

      I just can not get a handle on the 2nd variable.

      Obviously if variable 1 is the only variable it is a "break in"

      I will let you know if I find out more.

      What a great dissertation area for someone getting a degree in criminology. ..