15261Re: [infoguys-list] guy with flip flops-Sue

    Oct 1 11:02 AM
      Amy -

      It gets to the point that when I see what I consider so many asinine
      open and shut as far as I was concerned and I couldn't believe how many of
      your presenters suggested the landlord was responsible.

      How much you want to bet that they all voted for Obama and think that the
      healthcare bill is a good thing ?? I read the entire bill once and am
      halfway through a second time. Frightening.

      In a message dated 10/1/2009 10:07:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      Jurydoctor@... writes:

      yep, you called it.. might be interesting to see how everyone's opinion
      correlates with the jury's opinion

      I can do that when they give me results.