15259Re: [infoguys-list] Winter Months

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Oct 1 5:48 AM
      Hi Don,

      The reason your inverter (not converter) will not power up your electric heater, is because of the wattage of the electric heater
      verses the output wattage of the inverter, without looking at your electric heater, I am guessing your electric heater
      requires more wattage than your inverter is putting out. Most electric heaters are require at least 500 watts and many of them
      go above 1000 watts depending on the size you are using.

      If you look on the back of your electric heater, there should be a tag that lists the input- output power.
      Your inverter should be running at a minimum of 250 watts over what the stated power consumption of the electric heater requires.

      Also, you might want to consider running two deep cycle marine batteries as opposed to regular car batteries, the deep cycle marine batteries hold
      a charge much longer than a car batteries do, they also do better in cold weather and have a higher crank output for starting cold engines on sea vessels.

      John Ecklund
      Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.