15134Bluetooth Security? Is your cell phone at risk?

  • Tom Slovenski
    Sep 2, 2009
      This is something I try to cover in all my classes. If your client thinks
      that their cell phone is "bugged", the first question you can ask is: "Do
      you use a bluetooth?"

      Check out this article on my blog for more information.

      http://cellularforensics.blogspot.com/

      By the way folks.spyware on mobile phones IS a REAL danger! The hackers are
      not letting up.

      Thomas J. Slovenski

      Cellular Forensics, LLC

      www.thedigitalexterminator.com <http://www.thedigitalexterminator.com/>

      Cell Phone Data Recovery & More!

      Thomas J. Slovenski

      Certified Cellular Forensics Examiner

      SLED PDC2073

      CELLULAR FORENSICS, LLC

      864-252-7451

      <http://www.cellularforensics.com> www.cellularforensics.com

      <http://www.thedigitalexterminator.com> www.thedigitalexterminator.com

      *Instructor: 2008 & 2009: Mobile Forensics World

      Conference

      *Advisory Board Member for Fast Forensics, Inc.

      *Retired Police Detective

      *SC's First Private Mobile Forensics Lab

      *Specializing in Cell Phone Data Recovery, Cell Tower Acquisitions

      and Mobile Phone Spyware Detection

      Notice: This electronic communication may contain information of a
      confidential or privileged nature and is intended to be viewed only by the
      intended recipient. If you receive this email in error, please delete it
      and notify my office by email at tom@.... Warning: Any
      unauthorized interception of this electronic communication is a violation of
      18 USC 2510, et seq., The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which
      carries penalties of up to 5 years imprisonment, criminal fines, and
      possible civil liability.