15122Re: [infoguys-list] Another reason to quit C.A.L.I. Lets vote California!!!

    Aug 31, 2009
      Abel -

      That's not fair. I'm being discriminated against. I cannot participate.
      CALI expelled me 8 years ago !!! LOL

      Sue

      In a message dated 8/31/2009 10:23:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      avcapi@... writes:

      Just another reason to quit and put your money to better use, truth is the
      person who posted this could not better be descibed as in picture.

      link: _http://losangeles._ (http://losangeles./) craigslist. org/lgb/lgs/
      1351970358. html

      There are many more reasons to quit C.A.L.I., should we come up with a
      list? Or just try and work thru these hard times and avoid the not
      proffessionals? Group answers preffered or personal e mail is fine, thanks in advance.

      _info@..._ (mailto:info@...)

      Abel Acosta
      Mailing Address:
      AV INVESTIGATIONS, INC