14921Re:Has anyone utilized Strightline before??
- Jul 16, 2009I tried them twice, both times approx 18 months ago. (We do quite a
bit of international work, and an association was pushing their
services.) Both times communication was bad, and no results were ever
received. One of the times it took them approx 2 weeks to advise that
they couldn't get the info. I then contacted a local source and had
the info in 4 days.
Yes, using a local contact is a bit more expensive, but you get
professional levels of communication and professional results. Maybe
Straightline's services have improved, but I found them to be a waste
of time...if you use them make sure it;s on a "no hit - no charge"
(Steven Rambam, Director.)
(for: Pallorium, Inc.)
direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA
Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
FAX: (001) 212-858-5720
Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
* Licensed Investigators * Database Services *
* U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *
* IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
* ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI * SPI *
Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic