14921Re:Has anyone utilized Strightline before??

  • Steven
    Jul 16, 2009
      I tried them twice, both times approx 18 months ago. (We do quite a
      bit of international work, and an association was pushing their
      services.) Both times communication was bad, and no results were ever
      received. One of the times it took them approx 2 weeks to advise that
      they couldn't get the info. I then contacted a local source and had
      the info in 4 days.

      Yes, using a local contact is a bit more expensive, but you get
      professional levels of communication and professional results. Maybe
      Straightline's services have improved, but I found them to be a waste
      of time...if you use them make sure it;s on a "no hit - no charge"
      basis, IMO.

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...

      THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
      PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
      THE MAILSERVER.

      Pallorium, Inc.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

      Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
      FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

      ____________

      Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
      (OR) pallorium@...

      ____________

      WEB: http://www.pallorium.com

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI * SPI *

      Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
      A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative
      professionals.