14840Qualified Auditors Needed for Nationwide Assignments

  • signalauditing
    Jun 8, 2009
      Signal Auditing, Inc. Needs Qualified Auditors

      The industry leader in signal fraud and piracy enforcement is looking
      for qualified auditors to work for our growing organization. We pride
      ourselves in approaching this business with professionalism and strong
      visual evidence.

      We are retained by the Premier Satellite and Pay-Per-View distributors
      in the telecommunications sector.

      Sign up now to work various events, including but not limited to UFC©
      Ultimate Fighting Championships©, HBO® PPV Boxing, Setanta PPV
      Soccer, NCAA© Mega March Madness, and NFL Sunday Ticket™

      SIGNAL AUDITING's EVENT CALENDAR

      SOUTH AMERICAN WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS

      Exclusive to Signal Auditing Only

      On behalf of Setanta Sports, join Signal Auditing, Inc., as the
      exclusive auditors for 2010 South American FIFA World
      Cup Qualifiers.

      Wednesday, June 10th

      ECUADOR vs ARGENTINA 5:00 PM EST
      COLUMBIA vs PERU 7:00 PM EST
      BRAZIL vs PARAGUAY 8:50 PM EST
      CHILE vs BOLIVIA 9:00 PM EST

      Saturday, June 13, 2009

      UFC® 99 – Two Auditing Times:

      3pm EST Live and 10pm EST Re-broadcast

      RICH FRANKLIN v. WANDERLEI SILVA

      Saturday, July 11, 2009

      UFC® 100 - The Biggest UFC Event of the Year!!!

      10pm EST Live on PPV

      BROCK LESNAR v. FRANK MIR

      GEORGES ST-PIERRE v. THIAGO ALVES

      JON FITCH v. PAULO THIAGO

      DAN HENDERSON v. MICHAEL BISPING

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , to see our list of events and read
      testimonials from auditors who know the difference.

      Steven Levine, COO
      Sherry A. Giammichele, CEO
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 491