14742Skiptracing Case Management Software

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    May 6, 2009
      I have spent many hours trying to locate the program that I wanted.  I was searching for a database program that would enable me to enter in my client, my subject and my notes. This way I do not have to worry about continuing to do it in long hand.

      There was nothing available so I set out to write one and it is based in a access format, but you wont need access to run and use it.

      The data that it requires is what I have on the case submission form on my website. No you do not have to fill in all the space, but they are there.  It also lets you run inventory based on client or subject.

      This software is available to you now for $150.00 payable through paypal.

      Thank you,

      Steven B. Taylor
      President
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc