14441Re: response to Vic

  • Ricky Gurley
    Mar 2, 2009
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

      > NICE ***** HEAD!

      Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
      consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
      on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
      civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
      around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
      being so profane, please.

      I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
      profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

      Thank you.

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876