14436Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Mar 2, 2009
      whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
      office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
      right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
      bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
      bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
      sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
      ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
      minimal or the stocks were stable.

      The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      601-683-2094 bus & fax
      601-480-3181 cell
      Bus Lic # 1499
      Duns# 8082376
      _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
      Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
      Regional Director NLLI
      Public Relations Officer MPIA

      "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

      In a message dated 3/2/2009 4:20:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      list@... writes:

      Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
      her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
      tad more stable than stocks.
      The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
      I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
      money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
      Czar Barrack strikes again!
      What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

      And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
      million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
      I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
      to contribute to anything.
      That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

      Brian

      _____

      From: _infoguys-list@infoguys-lisinf_ (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com)