14274Re: Need current address of judgment debtor.

  • Ricky Gurley
    Feb 7 9:42 PM
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
      <judgment6711@...> wrote:

      > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
      > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
      > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
      > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
      > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
      > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
      > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
      > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
      > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
      > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
      > please.
      >
      > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
      > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
      > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
      > Thanks. George,
      > Judgment6711.

      I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
      be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
      the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
      you..

      Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

      Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
      PO Box 171
      Spring City PA 19475
      PH: (610) 308-3516