14239Computer Forensics tools, recommendations

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Jan 31, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      Looking for recommendations for computer forensics tools, software etc. I live a stones throw from US Sprint World headquarters, I know a gentlemen that is going to get laid off from Sprint, he is interesting in getting into computer forensics and needs to be pointed into the right direction in doing so... Anybody have a contact or info that I can pass on? This guy is the one of the main programers, computer systems designer, Just trying to help out someone in need, he could be a powerful asset to us all...
      John Ecklund
      Licensed Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.