      From: William Bensel <Wbensel@...>
      To: infoguys-list@... <infoguys-list@...>
      Date: Tuesday, June 02, 1998 10:58 AM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] InfoGuys List

      > This is my first visit to the list after passing the registration test
      <G>. I am a member of several other PI lists and find them very valuable ...
      if for no other reason to have a contact where needed. Seeing that this is a
      private list much information & referrals could be passed on it. Let's get
      this thing active and it will be helpful to all. If I can ever assist anyone
      in this area please let me know.