13991RE: [infoguys-list] sex offender registry deletions?

  • Lists
    Jan 1, 2009
      Depends on the State.
      Sometimes, the registration if for life, sometimes the registration is for a
      set period, usually concurrent with probation or parole.
      You'll need to check the terms of the conviction by pulling the actual paper
      record at the clerk's office.
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      P.O. Box 2097
      Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
      Event Investigations
      www.cispi.net
      (972) 937-3938
      Serving Texas since 1996
      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners

      _____