      From: Jurydoctor@...
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 10:59 AM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Dennis

      I will definately pass your name along.
      Thank you.
      amy

      In a message dated 11/8/2008 5:05:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Lastly, if you want a referral to a great accident reconstructionist who can
      determine all of the facts and opinions stated above, and much much more
      including 3-D video of the accident scene, contact me!
      Thanks,

      Dennis Forrester
      GA PI PDE046467
      forrester@...