13669Still fighting the good fight...

  • Ricky Gurley
    Nov 1, 2008
      To all,

      I won't mention any names, I'll let the P.I. discuss the case
      if she chooses to.. But, 25 years later we still have an investigator
      working doggedly on a case for her client who was quite possibly
      wrongly convicted of killing his mother in The San Fernando Valley,
      California.

      Always good to see Criminal Defense Investigators working
      doggedly and tirelessly on their cases...

      Rick

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808