13470Please let me know if anyone has a product or service geared toward the PI industry or attorneys

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Sep 27, 2008
      If anyone has a product or service geared toward PI's or Attorneys, please email me the website or email of the person in charge of marketing of those products or services. In addition, if you use a product or service and refer that product or service to us and they sign an advertising contract, we will pay you a sales commission of 10% and residuals of 5% paid immediately upon receipt of payment from the advertiser as long as the client is advertising with us. That could be a substantial moneymaker for someone who wants to make $50 for just connecting us to an advertiser and then $25 or more every quarter per advertiser. If interested in this opportunity, please email us at: advertise@.... The deadline for ad submissions is October 15th, 2008 for the November issue.

      We appreciate your assistance in this effort,

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Online Store: http://store.intelligentops.com
      Free Print Magazine: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com

      Member: PICA, CDIA and NAIS
      VP Public Relations: Toastmasters Word Warriors Club #9681

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES.