13333Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Signature lines -- It's not that complicated

  • Bob Hrodey
    Sep 2, 2008
      Joan Farley Nyobe, wrote the following at or about 9/2/2008 3:18 PM:
      > Not only that. The network enabled Soupy to coax kids into stealing from
      > their parents.

      Sometimes the ability of folks to seize upon the obscure details in a
      post boggles the mind.

      This is especially true when Michele has just posted:

      "The network got in a lot of trouble. Soupy got suspended for two weeks.
      Why did the network get in trouble?* They enabled Soupy to request money
      lots of little kids who actually did what they were asked* to do and a
      lot of
      parents were a few dollars poorer when they woke up, while Soupy was very
      much richer."

      Does anyone actually read these posts before jumping in or do they just
      feel the need to say SOMETHING, even something that makes them look ...

      Aw, never mind! ;-)

      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063