13314Re: [infoguys-list] Signature lines

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Sep 1, 2008
      I agree Sue, what I was referring to was in general I don't think we can
      expect everyone who comes to a list that includes other persons besides
      professional licensed PI's to have a professional signature. I do understand and
      respect the fact that any state which requires licensing and proper
      identification by its licensees would also expect those PI's to properly sign any
      communication when addressing their profession. Am I wrong in assuming based upon
      prior information that this site was open to the general public? If so I
      apologize, it seems there is a lot of frustration on the part of some PI's when
      they think they are in an exclusive group of Professional PI's when they find
      out they are not. I tried to keep that in mind and lower my expectations in
      groups where the general public is invited.

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345