13309Re: Signature lines

  • GLAD
    Sep 1, 2008
      HI,

      I try to remember to put my signature but occasionally when I answer
      a post on the web post I forget my sig is not there like it is on my
      email replies. Anyway, I understand the frustration with everyone
      wanting a sig, we do want to be able to check out who we are talking
      to, but I don't think everyone on this type of group is a
      professional, at least that was my understanding when I joined. I
      may be wrong but I thought there were people here possibly from
      prison, those who have access, I am not sure where I heard that, but
      I thought it was when I first joined info guys list, now maybe that
      is different. I would just privately email that person and ask them
      if they would not mind providing a signature line if they are going
      to be posting questions.

      Otherwise I don't think we have a right to demand anyone provide a
      signature line unless it is in the list rules which I admit I have
      not reviewed lately.

      I also respect the fact that some persons for whatever reasons would
      like to lurk and or post and want to remain annonymous and frankly it
      depends upon each of us individually whether we want to respond to
      that person or not.

      I imagine there are maybe even a few professional PI's that are
      wanting to be part of this group but may be undercover working and or
      handling sensitive cases and do not wish to expose themselves or may
      be at risk if they do and I want to make allowances for them. They
      need to be supported especially if they are living undercover, and
      are isolated.

      Just some thoughts to consider.

      Gladys Brierley
      Accurate Investigations
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      601-683-2094 bus
      601-480-3181 cell
      www.accurateinvestigations.com

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Frank M. Grande"
      <fjgrande@...> wrote:

      > Sal,
      >
      > You make a very valid point. I do not feel the need to reiterate
      the post made.

      > We are all professionals. I am always looking to conduct business
      with anyone on any group. Their signature line allows we to know who
      I am dealing with.

      > Frank M. Grande
      > CheckMate Investigations LLC
      > P.O. Box 825
      > Bethel, CT 06801
      > Office: 203.743.6455
      > Fax: 203.778.2415
      > Toll: 866.743.6455
      > Email: info@...
      > Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      > CT Lic. A-2192
      > NCISS, NAIS, CALPI
      > When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! We are your last move!

      Island